Friday, February 3, 2012

Not a lot of Mac users reading my blog...

Google amazes me! I can check how many people have viewed my blog (213). How many yesterday (37). Where they are (US, Russia, and Mexico), what browser they are using, and what platform they are using (Windows, MAC, android, ipad, iphone, etc.) SO while all of you are reading about me, I get to read a little about you!

Anyway! So far I have done no building. Just visiting, e-mailing, and planning. Which is good, and necessary but I'm ready to get to work! Tomorrow will be our first day of work (if local college students decide to come volunteer)! I'm looking forward to it! We will either be fixing a roof or pouring a floor! Both things I have done before, but am looking forward to doing again!

My Spanish is still rough if anyone wants to Skype and practice will me I would be SUPER greatful! I've been looking up Spanish phrases, and trying to participate in conversations, but my comprehension is a lot slower than everyone else's speech. It's coming along though. Slowly...

Now as soon as I wrote we haven't worked yet we are about to start working on fixing a roof here at the Posada today! Guess we're putting my fear of heights to the test! Yay!

I'll write more later! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment