Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 6

I haven't posted for a few days. I took Wednesday and part of Thursday off from work to visit with Alex, the long term volunteer that was here with me, his girlfriend, Giselle, and some of the Mexican College students that volunteer on the weekends. It was nice to relax a little bit and hang out with friends! I also got to eat some of my favorite foods (in TJ)!
 There is an amazing Chinese food restaurant in La Gloria, this giant meal was about $4.00!

Heading out of La Gloria is one of my favorite taco stands they serve "El Dragon" this amazing mix between a fish taco and a quesadilla... so delicious!

Thursday morning Alex, Giselle, and I went to Rosarito in the morning for breakfast and had an amazing breakfast overlooking the beach! I am hoping to take the group there this weekend if we venture to Rosarito!

Today it was back to work, even though it was raining. We only got about two hours of work in before it started pouring down rain (again). The Providence College group is heading back over the border today. Being that it is lent we had fish for lunch, probably the best fish I have ever eaten! Fresh from the ocean to the fryer! Tomorrow the Wooster group gets here!

Sorry for all the food pictures, and no work pictures! Promise next week you will get more work pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment